Hai. Blog ini saya tulis antara pergantian tahun 2011 ke 2012. Isinya akan seputar flashback dan harapan-harapan saya di tahun 2012. Hmm.. Okey. Mulai dari mana ya? Mungkin mulai dari berbagai kejadian yang ngga bisa saya lupain di tahun 2011 ini.
First of all. Hmm.. Mari kita ucapkan rasa syukur karena masih diberi hidup hingga saat ini. (Yo guys follow me now.. Alhamdu? Lillaaaaahhh..) Yes. Alhamdulillah. I still breath until now. (Thx God. This is superb amazing!) So what next? Terima kasih juga kepada kedua orangtua saya, keluarga besar, adik-adek-nenek, yo guys.. All of you are totally awesome! \m/

Uuuuu :3
Next next! How about share some great experiences during my college life? There are Excursion, Oddisey, until one of my true-unique-story of my life which is when I was getting sick a full month! Ulalaa~ Are you ready for this? So let's get it started!
- EXCURSION
With Cikelet kids. I miss them! :)
- ODDISEY
- Another Sweet Moments

Goes to Dufan on February.
I was shouting hysterically on that silly Hysteria. Thank you. :P
Be one of the colorguard team on April Graduation. Kyaaa~ :DTable manner session @ Banana Inn on May.
I won karaoke voucher at that time! Wohoo!

Reunion with YPK'10 on August. Wow.. They are my high school family. :)
There are still many events that I can tell you. Rabu Raptor, graduation performance (Guess what? I was the director and I'm dying. -,-), Kaderisasi MPK, and.. Oh! This is the best! Jeng jeng jeng.. CAPS COMPANY! Yeah!
Black'n yellow black'n yellow.. Come on! Rap with me! :D
2011? Amazing! Ya.. Meskipun saya sempet sakit sebulan.. Hahaha. Gpplah ya pengalaman.. Anyway, terima kasih untuk yang terakhir kali kepada tahun 2011 itu sendiri yang telah memberi saya pengalaman-pengalaman unik dan berharga. Baiklah alam semesta.. Saya siap menyambut 2012. Akan saya download semuanya. ;D
So.. Welcome 2012! Here I am.. Ready to beat you!
